Dan Lynch Construction is a small local company where work is available all year round! We are looking for a qualified Carpenter to cut, fabricate and install wooden and other structures according to specifications. Your job will entail working in diverse settings to produce steady and functional infrastructure and products.
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers
- The ideal candidate will also have good knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials.
- 3-5 years of remodeling experience is preferred
- Applicants must be able to work independently
- Must have a valid Drivers license and reliable transportation
Paid Vacations and Holidays with 401K match!
Click Apply now to get started today!