Essential Mental Functions:
- Extremely strong attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; including report writing.
- Excellent math and mechanical skills.
- Willing to help in other areas of department as necessary.
Essential Physical Functions/Equipment Used:
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to stand, kneel, and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to, or possess ability to learn how to, operate large warehouse equipment; namely forklifts.
- Able to work in abnormal (heat/cold/clean room) operating conditions.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2-4+ year's previous specific experience working in quality inspection preferred
- 1+ years of formal Quality training.
- Basic computer proficiency required, namely the ability to operate Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of required equipment, including hand tools, power tools, machining equipment, etc.
FluidTech distributes hydraulic and electronic products from top suppliers. They use the latest CAD software to design hydraulic circuits and manifolds to create practical and efficient cartridge valve manifolds for the mobile market.
Parent company Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is the world's largest fluid power distributor. Our network of 18 fluid power companies (70+ locations) in North America is a resource for dedicated fluid power support. We have one of the largest teams of Certified Fluid Power Specialists, Certified Electronic Control Specialists and Certified Fluid Power Mechanics &d Technicians to assist you with problem solving, system building, troubleshooting and other requirements. Between our service centers and our network of 19 fluid power companies, we provide immediate access to the critical fluid power components and services our customers need.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to ...@applied.com or call 216-###-#### to let us know the nature of your request.