MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and device manufacturers in the Semiconductor Industry! Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever-growing industry!
We are looking for local detail-oriented people with a mechanical aptitude and a strong work ethic for our entry level electro-mechanical assembler positions. This is a day shift position M-F 7:00am -3:30pm.
- Performs a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies
- Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, and cable harnessing on assembly units
- Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications
Ability to read and understand technical procedures and instructions, prints and schematics
- Mechanical background, knowledge of and ability to use job appropriate tools
- Knowledge of vacuum practices
- Knowledge of Swagelok, VCR, and piping connections
- Familiar with parts cleaning practices for vacuum equipment desired, but not required
- Ability to pass required drug screening and background check
- This is a safety sensitive position; ability to maintain the appropriate standards is required
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Ability to work in a clean room environment
- May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing
- May require the use of personal protection equipment when appropriate
MSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.