has an exciting opportunity in our Processing & Food Ingredients Division. We are looking for a Utility Second Class
to be responsible for utilities. You must be self-motivated, has the desire to learn, and works well with others.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Maintain equipment that is used such as skid loaders, forklifts, sweepers, galion, front end loaders, floor sweep, etc.
- Strictly follow established safety rules and procedures.
- Push beans and unload rail beans.
- Clean assigned areas.
- Change and wash screens.
- Perform snow removal.
- Load nickel containers.
- Clean and maintain switch points.
- Ensure that information is gathered for and reported on record sheets provided.
- Perform special shutdown duties assigned.
- Keep work areas in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
- Fill in on shift jobs as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
- Approach every task with safety as the first work consideration. Adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Identify and mitigate hazards before starting work tasks. Maintain situational awareness to identify and mitigate potential hazards while performing work tasks.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of the operations, control, and functions of equipment and machinery
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights up to 120ft
- Ability to stand, walk, and climb stairs continuously
- Ability to work in noisy, dusty, and all weather conditions
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Experience in a food production facility
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package with benefit offerings covered by a collective bargaining agreement.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. .
CHS Inc.'s Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS Inc. as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS Inc. permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify information.