Receives, selects, stores, and loads products and/or materials. Safely operates all material handling equipment. Accurately completes all associated paperwork. Maintains a clean work area consistent with company standards.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Under the direction of the warehouse supervisor, continuously picks, lifts, carries and places the product into a pallet to accurately build customer orders in various temperature environments. Moves product into a trailer or storage unit is responsible for visually inspecting incoming and outgoing warehouse products to determine acceptability for shipment and/or receiving of product.
2. Reads labels and or printing on product containers and associated documents. Counts and calculates the number of products to verify the accuracy of shipment.
3. Must be able to consistently meet company safety, accuracy, and productivity standards. Steps into the driving position and uses a full range of peripheral vision to operate a forklift or pallet jack in an accident-free manner.
4. Uses brooms, mops, and other cleaning materials (including solvents and soaps) to clean the work area. Completes any other functions that may be assigned.
Endure working in a cold environment and experience temperature changes
Shift start: 6:30AM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
Thursday - Monday or Friday - Tuesday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 15 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
At least 6 months of previous experience
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Quality Custom Distribution
Established in 2006 as a division of Golden State Foods, Quality Custom Distribution (QCD) provides custom distribution services to iconic customers throughout the United States. Headquartered in Irvine, California, QCD is values-based and services thousands of restaurants throughout the U.S. Today, QCD has over 17,000 deliveries a week, from 18 Distribution Centers strategically located throughout the country.