Vacation & Paid Time Off.
Maternity & Paternity Leave.
Job Type: Full- Part time
Pay: $18.00 - $27.00 per hour
Most of this job can be done remote. It might be helpful to meet in person and for special projects at times, but that will be minimal and done safely.
- All candidates should be ready to follow Hr Manager at any given time
- All candidates should have reputable bank account for weekly deposit payment
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Processes and follows up on patient referrals in a timely manner including tracking on referral log.
- Submission of end of month reporting requirements.
- Management of routine correspondence to appropriate individuals as necessary.
- Maintain and circulate patient census and hospitalization tracking log daily to appropriate individuals.
- Maintain active and inactive charts in order.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.