Company Name: Dillons
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Prepare and display produce items for sale in an efficient, sanitary manner and in accordance with company standards and policies. Perform customer service functions and follow all company policies and procedures. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet customers and provide them with good quality merchandise.
- Be prompt, tactful, calm, courteous, and professional in all interactions.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and associates.
- Make clean, neat, and friendly impression on customers.
- Unload and store merchandise, prepare and display foods in accordance with Company standards, Food Safety Policies and Procedures and Health Department regulations.
- Perform required temperature monitoring.
- Monitor product quality; make sure it is always fresh and safe.
- Keep sales areas, backrooms, and coolers clean and well organized.
- Keep carts, tools, equipment and supplies in their designated areas.
- Keep floors clean, safe, and free from clutter.
- Wash and sanitize cookware and utensils in accordance with Dillon and Health Department policies and procedures.
- Maintain proper signage, product rotation, freshness, quantity, quality and proper space allocation for merchandise.
- Maintain equipment and facilities properly and safely in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, as well as State and Federal laws.
- Operate cash register in accordance with Company procedures, as applicable.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication.
- Able to read shelf tags, signs, product labels, training materials, and bulletins.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, present information in a professional manner and work with all levels of the organization.
- Personal initiative and follow through to completion.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess abilities and skills for effective production, merchandising, and customer services related to sale of merchandise.
- Must be able to work with various cleaning solutions, safely use sharp tools, and carefully operate all production equipment.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Past work record reflects dependability and integrity.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to employment practices, safety, and food handling.
- Experience in grocery retail and customer service.
- Previous experience in food preparation.
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Jobs at Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes: At Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes, we are always looking for friendly and reliable people for a variety of positions, including management opportunities for those with retail management experience. We offer competitive wages and benefits, a flexible schedule, and room for career advancement. If you're interested in a new opportunity with our company, complete an online application today.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: KS || Hutchinson || 3200 Plaza East Drive || 67502 || Dillons || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Store Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None