Morning Cafeteria Staff
Great Western Dining Service at our Highland Community College location is currently hiring Cafeteria Staff
7:00A - 2:30PM, Monday-Friday
MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Part-Time shifts also available
As a Cafeteria Line Server you are responsible for interacting with guests in a pleasant manner, helping to prepare and serve food at a station in the cafeteria and assisting with food running. Takes initiative to get any and all jobs completed accurately and proficiently and is someone who doesn't understand the term "not my job."
The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this classification and are not all-inclusive of the specific position.
- Preparing food on menu and guest requests.
- Serving food to guests.
- Stocking all food and beverage displays.
- Answering any questions or assisting with guest needs.
- Maintaining a clean environment as guests come and go.
- Meet, greet, and converse with guests.
- Must be able to work well within a team and assist others as needed to provide a safe and sanitary environment
- Perform cleaning sanitation tasks
- Success With The Guest-Create a positive impression for our guests. Genuinely welcomes the guest: smiles, makes eye contact, engages the guest in conversation and thanks them for their patronage.
- Cashier breakfast
- Work Performance and Job Knowledge-Accuracy, attention to detail, volume of work produced and speed in which it is completed. Such knowledge may be gained from education, experience, training and the ability to adapt to new situations.
- Teamwork-Upbeat and dependable. Demonstrates the ability to cooperate, communicate and work as a team player with co-workers, supervisors, and outside contacts.
- ProfessionalismActs professionally and is respectful of others. Adherence to all uniform standards.
- Attendance/Punctuality Communicates absences and schedule changes in a timely manner. Promptness in reporting to work and adherence to break and lunch schedules.
- Safety Demonstrates safety consciousness with guests, and co-workers. Attends safety meetings and adheres to safety codes and procedures.
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to walk/stand for 8+ hours a day
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 20+ pounds
- Background in customer service and hospitality
- Fluent in any language other than English a plus
Job Posted by ApplicantPro