EyeCare Partners is currently seeking a Patient Engagement Advocate in our Patient Engagement Center (PEC) to respond to inbound Patient calls, email and inquiries, as well as assist our office staff.
We re looking for people who have a positive attitude, love to be part of a growing fun team, and who believe in treating our patients as you yourself would expect to be treated. Our patients are our #1 priority each and every day, and we can t serve them without you. Our ideal candidate is a team-oriented individual who is driven to ensure that professionalism, productivity and quality are maintained and continually improved. Flexibility to a multi-work-type environment as well as ability to adapt and support change is a crucial piece of this position.
Our Call Center, based in Ballwin, MO, is ready to train you as the true extension of our Front Desk staff at each of our 200+ eye care practices. If you are looking for a long-term opportunity with huge growth potential, we want to hear from you!
- Take inbound patient and office calls
- Schedule patient appointments
- Check on orders for contacts and eyeglasses
- Verify and pre-authorize insurance
- Handle urgent situations as they arise
- Make outbound calls to schedule and confirm appointments
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Take patients payments over the phone
- Occasional interact with patients via the Well App texting tool
- Meet or exceed specified metrics such as AHT, ACW, Quality Assurance, Survey ratings, and appointment conversion percentage.
- Customer service experience preferred
- Pleasant, friendly, professional manner, customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Requires a positive attitude, ability to multitask, ability to work independently or as part of a team, and have a genuine interest in people and desire to help
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and ability to embrace change
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proper phone etiquette
- Data entry proficient
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Must be able to sit for an extended period of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the core work hours of 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, and 7:00 am to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday. Must work 40 hours each week to maintain full time status.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact Human Resources or Talent Acquisition.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.