Daytime Caregiver $12.50 per hour
Primary Location: United States-MO-MOSt. Louis
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual
interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we
focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our
Looking for Daytime Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals for our Day Program in Maryland Heights & St. Peters:
You can make a difference by providing care to individuals with various needs and disabilities such as behavioral, developmental, physical, and mental health. Through this rewarding work you'll develop strong bonds with individuals you serve and your coworkers making work feel like spending time with family.
- Monday-Friday 8am-4pm, full-time
What we offer you:
- A collaborative work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- Referral bonus when you refer someone who is hired and employed at least 120 days
- 401(k) with company matching (after introductory period and eligibility requirements are met)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Access to a national network of local human service providers across 36 states
As a Caregiver you will support people with activities of daily living such as:
- Activities in your community
- Providing guidance with social skills, advocacy, self esteem
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Personal hygiene, toileting, and assisting with medication administration
- Assisting individuals to redirect challenging behaviors
As a successful Caregiver you will:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing required
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
- Celebrate and encourage growth and independence in the life of every individual you serve.
- Lead by example to encourage and support your co-workers and the individuals you serve.
- Approach concerns with an open mind and assume positive intent.
- Take initiative to identify problems before they become crises.